recent posts

I Gemin Returns


I Gemin " 2 Tha People"
Clothing, Fashion, Brand,

ISM Records have a great history of putting out solid releases with a constant flow, and this pattern has continued with the new release from I Gemin. Here we have two great Funky tracks for your Summer parties that will no doubt put the people on the dance floor.
ROCK JAW AUDIO - British engineered and designed headphones

Track one is a fresh slice of slow tempo business full of wonderfully hi passed filtered Funk that weaves in and out until it enters the main hook of the track complete with the woodwind loops from Peter Moessers classic track "Listen To The People" originally released on Ariola Records in 1976. A beautiful Jazz Funk composition. I Gemin has taken this and really given it a nice steady flow that keeps the original vibe but freshened up with some perfectly percussive beats. 



Track Two is even more tasty as he has taken a very subtle hook from one of my favourite records by Gregg Diamond" and his 1978 smash "Fancy Dancer" which was originally released on the almighty T.K Records. However what I Gemin has done here is not just a superbly crafted re-edit, but a fine remix adding his own unique touch to the piece. 




It begins with a nice Reso Bass and a hi string accompanied with a perfectly warmed up summer seasoned Rhodes lick that has appears to have been put through a slight vibrato effect. Then to add even more juice to the vibe the appearance of some awesome synth stabs makes the track just float off into the stratosphere. A great spaced out cosmic assault on the ears that is definitely in my playlist this Spring. A great two tracker that you should seriously check out.

TO HEAR THE MUSIC AND BUY THE TRACKS CLICK HERE

FOR I GEMIN SOUND CLOUD CLICK HERE 







I Gemin Returns I Gemin Returns Reviewed by Waxadisc Music on 06:45 Rating: 5

No comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Pages

Recent Posts

about us

social counter