June 2016 Best Free VST For DIsco and Funky Bass Lines.


Whats up guys, featured here is one of the best free VST synths that I use personally for basslines and other vintage sounds within my own productions. Its called the Easy Tauros Mini Moog and is absolutely brilliant for retro bass sounds.
There are plenty of pre-sets in there and you can fine tune them to suit your own style. I reviewed this synth in one of my you tube videos a while back also.
You can see that here.


 It is only available as a Windows plug in so for those of you on the P.C I encourage you to download this and get using it for that late 70's early 80's sound in your tracks. Enjoy. Here is the direct link below

http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?id=1010




0 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Pages

Recent Posts