recent posts

Free Disco Re-edits for you to complete

Hi everybody, This week I have uploaded four half finished Disco Re-edit ideas that I started but never got round to completing. They are all in Ableton live 8 and they are just sitting on my hard drive gathering Disco dust. So I thought it would be a fun idea for me to pass them on and see who comes up with the finished product. You can do whatever you want with them. But at least show me your final version if you do them. Some are half laid out and others are just small loops that have been started so they may be a little bit all over the place.

Good luck and enjoy

Here is the link.
4 unfinished Disco re-edits in Ableton 8









Free Disco Re-edits for you to complete Free Disco Re-edits for you to complete Reviewed by Rob Webster on 02:52 Rating: 5

1 comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Pages

Recent Posts

about us

social counter